Turbo Jet is a hose attachment that turns your ordinary hose into a powerful pressure washer. It has a built-in pressure chamber that converts that normal flow of water in your hose into a powerful jet stream. Sidewalks that are covered in debris are no match to the blasting power of Turbo Jet. Grimy windows and sidings are easy to clean, too. Even second floor windows are easy to reach. Turbo Jet has a control valve that adjusts the pressure and force of the jet stream. Cracks and crevices are easy to get into. The blasting power of Turbo Jet blasts away weeds, too.
Turbo Jet comes with two interchangeable quick-change nozzles. The fan spray nozzle is good for big jobs. You can also use it as a water broom to easily sweep steps and walkways clean. The jet stream nozzle cleans up a patio easily and makes outdoor furniture spotless again. Caked-on mud on surfaces doesn’t stand a chance. Turbo Jet is made of durable aluminum and stainless steel with quality brass fittings. And, the comfort grip handle is gentle on your hands no matter how long you work. If you order Turbo Jet, you will also get an extension pole and gutter cleaning attachment, free. Use it to quickly and easily clean your gutters and hard-to-reach places without a ladder.
Total Cost Breakdown
11 Visitors rate it 2.6 Stars
What is it?
Turbo Jet is a garden hose attachment that will make your hose as powerful as a pressure washer or the stream of water coming from a car wash. This attachment, made of stainless steel and aluminum, along with brass fittings, can be easily attached to any hose. When using it, you can choose between two interchangeable spray nozzles, the fan nozzle and the jet stream nozzle. Using Turbo Jet will allow you to use the same hose to clean stubborn dirt off of sidewalks, driveways, vehicles, windows (including second-story windows), siding, and more.
How does it work?
The Turbo Jet hose attachment is so powerful because it contains a pressure chamber that is able to transform water, as it flows normally through a hose, into a mighty jet stream. The attachment also has a control valve that enables you to switch between different levels of force and pressure as you use it to clean different things. For example, you would need to apply more pressure when hosing down second-floor siding than you would when washing a plastic lawn chair. Plus, each Turbo Jet attachment has a comfort-grip handle, allowing you to work for longer without becoming sore.
How to use it:
- Quickly twist the Turbo Jet attachment onto your garden hose.
- Unscrew the current nozzle and change it, if you need the opposite one for certain cleaning jobs.
- Start hosing down your driveway, patio furniture, or anything else you need to clean, using the control valve to change the waters pressure level and switching nozzles whenever you need to.
- Once youre finished, turn off your hose and put it away for future use, as usual.
- Greatly increases the power of your standard garden hose
- Comes with two interchangeable nozzles, suited for different cleaning tasks
- Comfort-grip handle enables you to work longer without experiencing arm and hand fatigue or pain
- Easily removes leaves and other debris from sidewalks and driveways, getting down into cracks and crevices and obliterating pesky weeds
- Removes algae, mold and mildew, and dried mud from all surfaces, including the outsides of vehicles, home windows and siding, and patio furniture
- At its lower-pressure settings, can be used for watering plants and gardens, or as a water broom, coating large areas with water
Why is it better than a standard garden hose attachment?
Most garden hose attachments are not as powerful as the Turbo Jet, nor do they offer so many options when it comes to the water pressure level or the type of water flow. Most only come with one nozzle, while this one comes with two that can be easily switched back and forth. There are very few garden hose attachments that can completely destroy unwanted weeds like Turbo Jet can. Furthermore, many attachments do not feature a comfort-grip handle as this type does, so you are likely to tire much more quickly when using them.
It’s enjoyable to own a home and one or more vehicles, plus have a nice garden and patio set, but one thing that sometimes isn’t enjoyable is all the work involved in tending to these things and ensuring that they’re kept neat and clean. The Turbo Jet hose attachment will allow you to keep all of these things well-groomed without putting in an excessive amount of time or effort. That way, you’ll actually have the time and energy to enjoy them.
Average Customer Rating:3
Turbo Jet Reputation Management
Click to View
Handy Tool, but doesn't Last
NO warranty. First one lasted 2 years. The second lasted only 1 year. Both broke in the same place, where handle meets the wand. Yet now, here I am, buying yet another.
- Write Your Reply
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question