Tummy Stuffers Wild
Rate this product
Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones is an organizer that’s a stuffed toy, too. Kids will have fun tidying up their room when then can fit in all their stuff in the Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones. They can fit in toys, socks, shoes, clothes and anything that they normally leave lying around. When a Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones is full, it’s a huggable toy and a nice décor in any kid’s bedroom. Children will learn how to organize their stuff with a Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones. They can have one to keep their favorite toys in, another for their favorite bedtime books.
Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones come in six designs; Dalmatian, Cat, Blue Leopard, Giraffe, Bunny and Argyle Monkey. Every child will have his own favorite. It measures 13 inches. Each Tummy Stuffer Wild Ones come with a Mini Stuffer that measures 8 inches. A jumbo Tummy Stuffer is available, too. This one measure 24 inches and can hold blankets and pillows. It’s great to use for camping or sleepovers. Tummy Stuffer is not just a huggable stuffed toy that children will love. It will teach them how to organize and clean up their stuff too, in a way that they will surely enjoy.
Total Cost Breakdown
What is it?
Tummy Stuffers Wild toys are stuffed animals for kids with hollow bellies that can hold various items. They are all made of bright dotted, spotted, or striped fabric and come in six different varieties: the bunny, the Dalmatian dog, the cat, the blue leopard, the giraffe, and the argyle monkey. The standard-sized toys are 13 inches tall, and they also come in both mini and jumbo sizes. The jumbo-sized versions hold even more items, including blankets and pillows made by Tummy Stuffers and sold separately. As well as holding things, each stuffed animal is great for kids to cuddle with.
How does it work?
When you want to clean up your room or organize your things, simply stuff them in your Tummy Stuffer’s mouth. The stuffed animal will eat toys, clothing, and even shoes—however, it doesn’t like pet food or human food. If you have too many items to fit in one Tummy Stuffer, just get a second one, or get the whole set. Having the entire set helps with organization, as you can put a different type of item in each one. If you need to hide something such as a note or a diary, these toys also make great hiding places.
How to use it:
- When you want to stash something away, whether you’re hiding it, sorting items or just want to clean up clutter, feed it to your Tummy Stuffer by stuffing it in the toy’s mouth.
- Keep feeding the stuffed animal with any non-edible items you want put away until its stomach is nearly full (if it gets too full, its stomach will burst and it will lose its capacity to store things).
- When you want to retrieve your items, just reach into your toy’s mouth and pull them out—they never digest things.
- Double as huggable stuffed animals for cuddling purposes and containers
- Encourage de-cluttering and cleanliness
- Stomach makes a great hiding place
- Come in three different sizes, including mini (8 inches tall), standard (13 inches tall), and jumbo (24 inches tall)
- Will hold clothes, toys, shoes, and other non-edible items, and the jumbo version will even hold blankets and pillows
- Six different animals to choose from
- All stuffed animals are made with bright, eye-catching fabric, and all look different from one another
- Having the entire set encourages organization and sorting of possessions
Why are they better than standard stuffed toys?
While some stuffed toys come in only one small size, Tummy Stuffers come in regular, jumbo, and mini sizes, and the regular size is still quite big at 13 inches in height. However, the main advantage that Tummy Stuffers have over many other stuffed toys are their hollow stomachs. Almost all stuffed animals are great for cuddling, but very few are able to hold items, especially as many items as these ones are capable of holding. Unlike other stuffed toys, which sometimes contribute to clutter, they encourage kids to clean up by “eating” objects scattered around the bedroom.
Tummy Stuffers Wild stuffed animals are a delight for parents and kids alike. Kids will enjoy cuddling them and admiring their beautiful, bright coats, and they will also enjoy feeding them so much that cleaning up may become a fun game instead of a chore. Parents will just be thrilled that their kids’ items are organized and out of the way, instead of being scattered across the bed, floor, and other furniture within the bedroom.
Average Customer Rating:0
Tummy Stuffers Wild Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question