Rate this product
Shogun Steamer is a steamer that you use in the microwave. It’s the modern version of the Asian steamer that lets you cook meat, fish, and vegetables much better than a dozen pots and pans. It cooks frozen food faster and better and it locks in flavors and vitamins. It’s very easy to use. Simply add water, then choose either the large or small basket depending on what you’re cooking and put it in the microwave. The Shogun Steamer does the rest. You can cook entire meals with it and they come out twice as good in half the time.
Shogun Steamer is so much better than boiling. Steam is so much hotter than boiling water so it cooks faster. When boiling, you wash away vitamins and flavor. When cooking in the Shogun Steamer, you lock in the flavor, colors and vitamins. Shogun Steamer has a clever stackable compartment so it’s very easy to cook entire meals quickly. It has a Twist and Drain feature so you can save the broth for later. Shogun Steamer is great for making pasta, too. It replaces cabinet-full of pots and pans. Shogun Steamer is the most time-saving, flavor-sealing cookware you will ever use.
Total Cost Breakdown
What Is It?
Shogun Steamer is a new and exciting way to cook a wide range of meals fast. You can now enjoy all the flavor and the health benefits that come with Asian cooking. Thanks to the power of the Shogun Steamer, you can now cook directly from your microwave and enjoy tastier and more nutritious foods every single day. Without fuss and without expensive cooking equipment and utensils, you and your family can benefit from the nutritional content this food has to offer.
How Does It Work?
The Shogun Steamer works by:
- Steaming your water rather than boiling it. Studies have shown that water can damage the nutritional content of your food and leave them flavorless and dull.
- Steam is so much hotter than water, which means anything thats cooked using this method wont take as long to reach perfection. This means less effort is required to enjoy a tasty and healthy meal.
- Helping to cook your vegetables perfectly, the steamer is ideal for anyone who wants to add more nutrition to their diet
There are many advantages to using and owning a Shogun Steamer, these include:
- There is no need for a wide range of pots and pans because the steamer is capable of cooking a wide range of foods all at once.
- There is less cleaning up to do afterwards, which can help to make cooking your delicious meals so much more pleasurable.
- You and your family can now enjoy a wide range of foods with ease, and without compromising on taste
- You may even start to wonder how you ever ate without the steamer that locks flavor and nutrients in with ease
The disadvantages of the Shogun Steamer are as follows: You may find other cooking methods are not up to scratch, and you may realize what you have been missing all along. Your pots and pans may be left in your kitchen cupboards for months without being used, and friends and family may want to eat at your place more often because the dishes you create are delicious!
How To Use
The Shogun Steamer is very easy to use, simply pour in the water, choose from the large or the small basket depending on the amount of food you wish to cook. Place the steamer into your microwave and let it work its magic for you. You can now enjoy cooking fish, meat, vegetables and even pasta, quicker and easier than ever before. Within just 10 minutes, you can cook potatoes, rice or so much more to utter perfection.
What You Get
As well as getting an amazing Shogun Steamer that cooks your food perfectly well in less than half the time, you will also be getting the twist and drain feature. This feature allows you to save your broth so you can enjoy it and use it to make soups and other dishes. You will also be getting the Shogun 10 minute meals cookbook that will give you some great meal ideas so you can further enjoy using this incredible new product.
Average Customer Rating:5
Shogun Steamer Reputation Management
Click to View
Works Great and Makes My Life Easy
I have a family of 4 and this allows me to make quick meals. I put steaks on the top and put a potatoes on the bottom and I steam veggies and my salmon. I like the durability of the product and I recommend it for families and I gave the 2nd one it came with to my son that goes to college.
- Write Your Reply
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question