Scratch 911 is an amazing new way to remove scratches from so many different surfaces - your glasses, electronics screens, mirrors, cameras, phones, and more. With minimal effort involved, you simply rub the product onto the scratched surface and wipe the scratches away. Scratch 911 is only available online for the low price of $10.00 plus shipping and handling and cannot be bought in stores. For an extra shipping fee of $6.99, you can also receive a second Scratch 911 for free. For no more than $23.98, you can receive two Scratch 911s plus an optical quality buffing cloth if you purchase the product online directly through its website.
Scratch 911 is so easy to use that anybody can remove scratches from glass and plastic. The product easily glides over scratched surfaces, working to fill in scratches, scrapes, and gouges. The product uses a space-age clear polymer that fills in tiny scratches and imperfections like scrapes on plastic and glass surfaces. When the clear polymer dries, it leaves behind a clear, hard protective surface to prevent future scratches from occurring. With this product, you will have little need for buffing products, and you will not have to buy pair after pair of glasses. Scratch 911 and its innovative applicator work instantly to remove scratches and repair surface damage.
Total Cost Breakdown
47 Visitors rate it 3.1 Stars
What is it?
Scratch 911 is a glass and plastic cleaner which comes in a handy small tube, so you can easily slide it over the surface of your glasses, smartphone and tablet screens, watches, car mirrors, and virtually any other glass or plastic item which needs cleaning. As it glides, the cleaner fills in any scratches or gouges present on each surface. When you rub it across your glasses, it will also remove any fog that is present. Theres no need to wipe it off, as after it dries, it leaves a protective coating which will guard your items against future scratch damage.
How does it work?
As Scratch 911 moves across your items, the clear polymer the solution contains automatically fills the tiniest of scratches and other imperfections, making the surface of each item look new again. It does this without leaving any residue which needs to be removed, and the coating it does leave behind actually hardens, which protects items from future damage. The polymer fills scratches and gouges on glasses (including reading glasses, sunglasses, and goggles) so effectively that any prescription always remains intact after the products work has been done.
How to use it:
- Simply hold the small tube in one hand, and using the wider end, rub Scratch 911 onto any glass or plastic surface you choose.
- Continue gliding the tube over your item for at least 30 seconds, so the polymer can do its work.
- Next, if you want your glasses, screens, or other items to really sparkle, gently rub their surfaces with the quality buffing cloth included with the product.
- After youre done with the tube and the buffing cloth, let your item dry for a couple of minutes so the protective coating can harden.
- Small size makes carrying Scratch 911 easy
- Tube makes for easy application
- Can use on virtually any glass or plastic surface, including the items mentioned above, plus cameras, camcorders, CDs, DVDs, and car windows
- No harmful residue that needs to be wiped off
- Protective coating guards against future damage to items
- Will not affect glasses prescriptions
- Comes with a quality buffing cloth thats suitable for use on glasses and other optical products, such as prescription goggles
Why is it better than standard glass and plastic cleaners?
First of all, its easier to use than water or other glass and plastic cleaning solutions, because its less messy. You dont need to dump out or squirt any liquid onto a tissue, cotton ball, or any other type of applicator, as the tube Scratch 911 comes in acts as the applicator itself. The tube also makes the product much easier to carry than bottled cleaners, since it is smaller than many bottles and you do not have to worry about the solution spilling in your bag or purse.
Scratch 911 is easy to use, convenient to carry, and wont do any harm to the items you choose to use it on. You can just pop it in your purse or bag and not worry about it until you need it. The accompanying buffing cloth can be used if you want to make your items extra clean and shiny-looking, but it is not necessary for everyday use, since you can simply let Scratch 911 dry for a couple of minutes, and start using your glass and plastic belongings again.
Average Customer Rating:0
Scratch 911 Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Will this product remove scratches from a car radio screen like the face plate on my radio plastic or mirror?
- Write Your Reply
Add Review, Comment, or Question