Magic Ottoman is a storage furniture. It’s the first ever ottoman that converts from a compact cushion to a full-sized ottoman with a convenient storage space instantly. It features a hand-sewn pillow top that has ornate buttons giving it the look and feel of high-quality leather. Magic Ottoman has a “stay-locked” square panel that makes it very stable and able to provide incredible support. Magic Ottoman assembles in seconds and when you’re done using it, you can store it anywhere because the entire ottoman fits right into the lid. You will get a lot of use from the Magic Ottoman it’s going to be your favorite piece of storage furniture.
Magic Ottoman is a great storage for magazines and other knick-knacks to keep them out of sight. Put it at the end of your bed for your extra pillows and blankets. You can also sit on it while dressing up. It’s sturdy and strong it can support a 200-lb man. Put it in the kid’s room and it can be a hamper or you can use it to hide toys, video games and books. In the bathroom, you can use it to keep towels, soap and other toiletries. If you flip the Magic Ottoman’s lid, it can be a perfect sofa side table. Magic Ottoman comes in black, brown or cream.
Total Cost Breakdown
1 Visitors rate it 5.0 Stars
What is it?
The Magic Ottoman offers two benefits in one, as it can be used as a piece of furniture and a storage space at the same time. If you flip the lid, it can also become a small table. The ottoman, which is available in black, brown, or cream, is 13.5 inches wide and 13.5 inches deep. The body of the ottoman can easily be folded into the lid, so it is easy to put away when not needed.
How does it work?
The inside of the Magic Ottoman is hollow, so it is a perfect place to store remotes and magazines in the living room, toys in the kids’ bedroom, or towels and washcloths in the bathroom. However, its hollowness doesn’t mean it isn’t strong. The bottom contains a patented stay-locked panel which stabilizes the ottoman and allows it to support heavy objects, or people who weigh up to 200 pounds when standing.
How to use it:
- Fold out the sides and then insert the stay-locked panel, which goes at the very bottom.
- Fill the hollowed-out body with any items you want to put out of sight.
- Simply plop the lid on, and when you need an item, remove it.
- Flip the lid if you want to convert the ottoman into a little table.
- When you’re done using it for awhile, fold the body into the lid, and put the stay-locked panel inside it, too. You’ll now have an object the size of a phone book which you can store easily until its next use.
- Lid has hand-sewn, cushy top with decorative buttons, which looks and feels as if it’s made out of premium leather
- Ottoman can be assembled and taken apart in seconds
- Converts to a small size for storage in a drawer or cupboard
- Can be used as a small table, as well as a seat or footrest
- Offers storage space, allowing for the obliteration of clutter
- Contains square stay-locked panel in bottom which offers stability and support
- Will withstand weight of 200 pounds
- Available in three different shades
- Able to push a few together to create a larger surface
Why is it better than a standard ottoman?
The Magic Ottoman has the same attractive look as many other ottomans, but most ottomans don’t contain storage space as it does. Most ottomans only function as footrests or seats, but by flipping the lid, this ottoman can easily be turned into a table which you can use beside your bed, or next to the television for items like drinks and remote controls. Some ottomans are delicate and will break if heavy items are placed on top of them, but not the sturdy Magic Ottoman.
No matter what your living situation, you’re bound to find a use for the Magic Ottoman. There’s no need to worry about it blending it with your decor, as the shades of black, brown, and cream tend to look good with the vast majority of other shades. Don’t even worry about a cream one getting dirty, as all you need to do to clean this piece of furniture is wipe it with a damp cloth. Those living in small dwellings will appreciate the fact that this compact product can act as a table, box, or chair.
Average Customer Rating:0
Magic Ottoman Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question