Les Mills Pump
Les Mills Pump is a revolutionary high rep, high intensity, barbell-based program that will transform your body and your life. It’s the latest addition to the Beachbody catalogue, and it’s touted to be the fastest way to get in shape. Less Mills Pump is based on Body Pump, the world’s most famous barbell-based program that’s taught in thousands of gyms across the world, attended by millions of gym-goers per week. Now, you don’t have to go to the gym to get the benefits of this program. You can transform your body and your life, right in your own home, with Les Mills Pump.
Less Mills Pump uses Rep Effect. It’s the technique that calls for more repetitions using light weights. High reps with low weights give you the lean, sculptured look for your body and muscles. You won’t bulk up like a body builder; what you’ll develop are long, lean muscles. The Rep Effect will push your body beyond what you think it’s capable of. You will burn calories, shed fat at a rapid pace while toning your muscles. At Less Mills Pump, you’ll be doing 800 reps in some routines and you’ll be burning as much as 1,000 calories an hour. The Less Mills pump kit includes seven DVD’s, two sets of weights, barbell, safety clips, fitness guide and nutrition guide; it’s everything you need to get started in your own home.
Total Cost Breakdown
1 Visitors rate it 5.0 Stars
Les Mills Pump is a unique and challenging way for you to get in shape, get your pumped and looking and feeling good. It works by transforming your body thanks to the high number of repetitions using lighter weights than many other people use. proven to help burn up to 1,000 calories per hour, this new exercise routine is becoming increasingly popular. Users can get lean muscle fast, and their bodies are pushed to the extreme so you work harder than you evet thought you were capable of.
How Well Does It Work?
Les Mills Pump works very well, in fact:
- It can help you get into great shape, fast
- You can exercise in the privacy of your own home
- You will get stronger, leaner muscles without the bulk
- Your body will be transformed very quickly
- You will have that sculpted look youve always dreamed of
- This is one of the fastest ways to get in shape
- The work out has proven to be a lot of fun
- Using breakthrough training techniques, you can get in great shape in no time
The positive aspects of Les Mills Pump includes the opportunity for you to get fit in your own home. This means you dont have to join a gym, and you can exercise in private if you wish. You will also be given clear instructions on exactly how to exercise and make your life just that littler bit better. As well as helping you to save money on gym membership, you will also transform your life thanks to your new body shape and the new level of confidence that comes with it.
- As with any training regime you undertake, if you do not follow the instructions and advice correctly, you could injure yourself. The good news is you will be shown how to train safely and effectively in order to help you to prevent injuries.
- Another negative aspect is that friends and family members may want to borrow your Les Mills Pump program, but make sure they get their own so you can exercise when you want and reap the benefits of doing so!
How Its Different From Other Products
Les Mills Pump is different from other products because it contains everything you need in order to get started on this regime at home. Some similar products dont include all of these items, which means you could be left out of pocket and eager to get in shape. Every single thing that you need to get in shape is contained in the program, which means you can rely on it to change your life for the better.
What You Get
When you order Les Mills Pump, you get 7 DVDs, two sets of weights so you can start working out. A barbell, safety clips and even a fitness bag. You will also get a nutrition guide that will help you to lose weight and stay healthy while you embark on your new exercise regime. The DVDs give you full details of how to exercise and will be your guide along your fitness journey.
Average Customer Rating:0
Les Mills Pump Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question