The Hydragun is an electronic massage device for sore muscles that when used will decrease pain and assist recovery. This electric massager utilizes seven attachable heads that make it possible to hone in on particular muscle areas for a high-impact massage. You’re able to control the intensity of each massage with the unit’s six speed settings; allowing you to customize each massage session according to your needs. There are dozens of similar massage devices on the market but the HydraGun is by far the highest quality. If you can afford this device it’s well worth the expense.
Hydragun comes with 7 separate attachments because not all muscles are created equal. By changing the head on the gun you can go from deep tissue massage of a calf muscle, to the gentle massage of a kinked neck.
- This device is built from Aerospace-Grade Aluminum. You can literally feel the high quality of the unit the moment you hold it in your hand. While the massager has the ability to move at 3,200 RPM it only weighs 2.3 lbs or 1.04 kg and fits comfortably in any adult hand size. The handle is covered with nanoscale silicone. This allows for a non-slip premium grip which won’t leave a sticky residue from your post-workout sweat. Most other electronic massagers have plastic handles.
- If you’ve tried similar devices before you’ll know they are quite loud; however, that’s not the case with this massager. The sound level of the Hydragun is 30-50dB depending on it’s setting. For the sake of comparison, a whisper is on average 30 db, while a standard conversation is 60db loud. You can easily carry on a conversation while using this massager; although you’ll be enjoying the impact so much you’ll likely just want to relax.
- Other handheld massagers come with 1, 2, or 3 heads. The shape of the head really limits how effective the vibration will be on each muscle. The Hydragun has over 7 different massage heads.
- The HydraGun lives up to every expectation. Within less than five minutes of using this massager, you’ll be hooked. The company offers a 30-day risk-free guarantee because it would be extremely rare for someone to use this massager and not want to keep it.
- The Hydragun sells for $299.00 which while it can be argued that it is well worth the price, it is still a lot of money for most people.
- While the power of the Hydragun is excellent, it is still too much, even on the lowest setting for sensitive areas of a person’s neck.
- The Hydragun is rechargeable, which is great and the battery within the device holds its charge for almost 6 hours of use. The problem is, as batteries age, they are no-longer able to hold a charge for the same amount of time. There is no option to replace the rechargeable battery once it is aged. Don’t get me wrong, this should take years before it’s an issue; by which time you will have gotten your money’s worth already.
Do not use the HydraGun on the center of your spine or other bones. It is safe to pass it over these parts but doesn’t feel good. Running the massager up each side of your spine and around each protruding bone such as the corner of your shoulder blades will feel great!
Included in the Package:
Sound level: 30-50dB
Max speed: 3200RPM
Weight: 2.3 lbs or 1.04 kg
Stall force: approx. 40lbs
Battery capacity: 2600 mAh (approx. 3-6 hours)
Build material: Aerospace-grade Aluminum chassis
While it’s unable to repair pulled muscles it will significantly reduce and sometimes completely eliminate pain caused by muscle use. Regardless of if your muscles are in pain or just making you feel stiff, the Hydragun will loosen you up and surely decrease any pain in less than 3 minutes of use.
There are many electronic massagers on the market; the problem is most of them are made with the cheapest parts and materials possible which allows them to be sold in mass quantities at low prices. The makers of the HydraGun have said that the reason their massager is more expensive is because it uses the highest quality motor, components, and materials rather than compromising to reduce costs. The company stands behind the quality of the product by offering a 1.5 year warranty
The HydraGun comes with a 18-month warranty that begins the day you receive the product. To contact their support team when looking to file a warranty claim, you can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s common for most massagers to offer 3 speed settings; being high, medium, and low. Hydra gun goes three steps further and comes with 6 speed settings. Too slow of a speed will be ineffective, too fast of a speed will be painful, ineffective, and even cause additional injuries. With 6 speed settings, you can gradually change the speeds to find what works best for you.
The Hydragun and its attachment heads come in a simple hard shell black case. The case is very minimalist and shouts quality. The case has a handle and is great for carrying it to the gym, the office, or on trips.
As soon as I opened the high-quality white box that the unit came in, I saw the sleek black caring case and was already impressed. Even the case is of such high quality that it will impress you. I then proceeded to open the case and the HydraGun was not what I expected! After reading about how it’s made of high-quality material, I thought I knew what to expect but I didn’t. The HydraGun is truly made from the highest quality material you can imagine; it looks and feels awesome The HyrdaGun was as easy to use, as described above. I had my spouse use the massager on setting #2 to massage my back, and within the first 10 seconds, I was thinking OMG. I knew it would be effective at relieving pain but I couldn’t have imagined how good it would feel. The device is expensive, but if you can afford it you’ll surely see that it’s worth every penny.
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Please click 'Allow' then 'Allow' to receive notifications of new As Seen on TV items, Review Videos, and contest giveaways. You can change your mind at any time and disable notifications.
TV Stuff Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.