Rate this product
The Hammerhead guitar pick is a pick for playing guitar that can change the way you play. It has a design like any other guitar pick, but when flipped around, its protrusion made of hardened material can make you play guitar like a rockstar. With the Hammerhead guitar pick, you can tap, slide, and make noises you never though possible without your fingers. It also gives you more control and a better grip, so you wont be letting go anytime soon. The guitar pick can make learning techniques that can take long periods of time to learn easy. In just minutes, you will be performing solos you never thought were possible.
The commercial tells guitar players that there is a revolutionary new piece of gear that can change they way they play. The guitar pick is said to play like any other guitar pick, but with the flip of a pick it allows you to tap without using your fingers at all. It is also used to pull off and slide. It claims that guitar tricks that take months or years to master can be learned in minutes. The secret is its hard surface that hammers the fingerboard in a way you cant do with your fingers. It claims you can make harmonics from your imagination.
Total Cost Breakdown
What is it?
Hammerhead guitar picks are picks that are suitable for playing all musical styles, from blues to jazz to heavy metal. The picks come in six different color combinations, and three different weights, from light for loose and quick playing to heavy for more aggressive rock. All versions are made of hardened premium nylon plastics.
How does it work?
The Hammerhead tip, which is a patented design, provides an extremely hard surface for you to pluck against the strings of your guitar. Its unique shape is sure to produce high-quality sound. The device is also contoured specifically for a very strong hand grip, and this strong grip leads to much more control over the strings and the ability to move the pick over them very rapidly.
How to use it:
You can use the Hammerhead just as you would a regular guitar pick, but you’ll find that you’ll be able to master many more techniques, such as tapping, pulling off, and sliding much more quickly than you would otherwise, speeding up your musical progress. As you move the pick across the strings of the guitar in constant motion, there will be virtually no limit to the unique and harmonious sounds you’ll be able to create.
- Made of hard, durable, high-quality plastic
- Six different color combinations and three different weights
- Lets you create a virtually unlimited amount of different sounds
- Contoured for a strong grip and maximum efficiency and speed
- Can move in constant motion
- Suitable for novice and professional players
- Allows for quick mastery of techniques, speeding up overall progress as a player
What makes it a better choice than using
your fingers or a standard guitar pick?
- The Hammerhead allows you to play much more quickly than with your fingers or a standard pick, and to move across the strings in a constant, fluid motion.
- The device comes in three different weights, which are suitable for different playing styles and sounds.
- The product is designed in a more effective way than standard guitar picks, as its contours lead to a better grip, which in turn leads to maximum efficiency and speed while playing.
- The Hammerhead is made of high-quality plastics, which have been hardened so that they can strike a guitar’s strings with the utmost vigor.
One of the most annoying parts of learning how to play a new musical instrument is that progress seems to come so slowly. By using the Hammerhead pick, you can diminish this problem, as this pick allows you to master techniques in minutes that would take months or years for you to become proficient in without it. However, this is not to say that it is a novice’s pick, as intermediates and professionals who use it will also be able to produce enhanced sound.
Guitar players of all levels will find it satisfying to use the Hammerhead guitar pick. No matter your level, you’ll be able to sound your best, and if you want to play different styles of music at different times, you can just order picks of different weights and switch them up. The three varieties of picks have different color schemes, so you’ll never mix them up. If you’re not sure which one is best for you, you are able to buy a set of three and try them all.
Average Customer Rating:0
Hammerhead Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question