The Canada Green is a hybrid strain of grass that keeps your lawn beautiful all year. You don’t need to worry about the weather because it can survive in high and low temperatures. It grows fast and your lawn will look and stay beautiful despite heavy foot traffic. Canada Green was developed in Canada and it thrives in every season. You will have a rich and healthy lawn throughout the year. Every household will enjoy spending time outside in their green lawn no matter what month it is.
This grass will start to grow in just 5 days and you can expect it to be fully grown after 10 days. It can grow and stay healthy in extreme temperatures so you can plant it anywhere around the globe. Canada Green can survive through bad weather, heavy foot traffic and other kinds of abuse.
Total Cost Breakdown
2 Visitors rate it 5.0 Stars
What is it?
Canada Green is a hybrid type of grass which was developed in Canada, and is used on golf courses throughout Canada and the United States. It stays green all year long, in any climate and through any weather, even underneath heavy snow. The fast-growing grass, which becomes a lush canopy for your yard in only 10 days, is bug-resistant and its growth crowds out pesky weeds.
How does it work?
The biological formula for this grass was developed in Canada, which experiences temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer, and minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter. Due to their knowledge of and experience with a varying climate, the developers engineered it to stay green all year round, with its color withstanding snow, drought, and excessive heat. Its formula also makes it grow in such a way that it doesn’t leave room for weeds.
How to use it:
Plant Canada Green the same as you would any other bag of grass seed, by tilling the soil with a rake, hoe, or tiller; leveling the ground with topsoil; fertilizing; scattering the seed by hand or with a lawn spreader; and adding a final protective layer of topsoil. Although Canada Green will grow much more quickly, care is the same as for other types of grass seed—make sure you water it every day until it is a few inches tall, and then water it at least a few times a week, unless it is covered in snow.
- Engineered to stay green all year
- Grows in any climate, from Floridan to Alaskan
- Will last for many seasons without being replanted
- Starts to grow within five days of planting
- Long enough to effectively pad lawn and look good after 10 days
- Not easily trampled by feet
- Growth formula works to crowd out weeds
- One bag of seed will cover 2,000 square feet of lawn
Why is it better than standard grass seed?
- Some grasses are only suitable for dry climates, and others only suitable for wetter climates, but Canada Green will grow nicely in any climate.
- Some grasses look good but dont feel nice to the touch, while other types feel nice but aren’t so pretty. This particular type of grass both looks and feels good.
- Canada Green grows more quickly than many standard grasses.
- Most standard grasses do not offer the same resistance to weeds and bugs.
- Ordinary grass turns brown and dies in the fall or winter, but if you look underneath the snow, this grass will still be green.
Most people want green grass all year round, because dead, brown grass simply looks bad. Some people go so far as to paint their grass so it continues to look green, but with Canada Green, you can avoid the unnecessary effort and potential environmental damage. No matter what everyday activities you do on it, it will stay a brilliant green all year, regardless of whether you live in the south or the far north. If you frequently use your yard for sporting activities or children’s activities, Canada Green’s lush look and feel will be especially advantageous to you.
Average Customer Rating:0
Canada Green Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question