Wow Cakes is an instant dessert maker that can bake cakes in just a few seconds. With its silicone design, it evenly circulates the cake to bake it in just a minute. Just add toppings and you can eat it out of the bowl. Making it requires you to mix the ingredients inside of the bowl and then microwave it in a minute. You can mix your favorite ingredients to create a delectable dessert and be creative with what you make. Its an alternative to having to wait a long time to bake a normal cake and can give you a single serving of dessert easily.
The commercial asks if you crave desserts, but dont want to wait on baking a cake. The Wow Cakes is said to make cakes in a matter of seconds instead of waiting to bake a cake. It claims to be a microwave cake maker that can make small cakes after you mix the ingredients inside of it and microwave. In a minute, the cake is done and all it needs is a topping. The infomercial shows how you can easily make smores. The apparent secret is its silicone design that evenly circulates heat so it cooks in just a minute or so.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Wow Cakes is $10.00 plus $6.99 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Wow Cakes by paying the extra shipping fee of $6.99 for a total price of $23.98.
5 Visitors rate it 4.2 Stars
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
Wow Cakes are microwave safe bowls which allow you to make single-serving cakes in just one minute. As well as cakes, you can also use them to make breakfast muffins, quiches, and simple casserole dishes such as macaroni and cheese. The bowls, which you can eat your creations directly out of, come in red, blue, orange, and green. They are also dishwasher safe and do not contain the chemical BPA, which is found in many plastic products.
How does it work?
After you’ve loaded your desired ingredients into a Wow Cake bowl and turned on the microwave, the bowl’s non-stick silicone construction ensures that the microwave’s heat is evenly circulated, so that your cake (or any other type of dish you’re making) cooks quickly and evenly throughout, as well as greatly reducing the risk of your mixture getting stuck to the sides of the container.
How to use it:
- Mix your ingredients (for example, graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows, or raisins, chopped nuts, and carrots) into a Wow Cake bowl.
- Warm the bowl in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- After this cooking time of 60 seconds, top your cake or alternative creation with frosting or any other topping you desire, if you wish.
- Eat your creation directly out of the bowl, or easily transfer it from the non-stick Wow Cake bowl to another dish or plate.
- Cakes and other dishes are finished cooking in just 60 seconds
- Can make a cake for just one person, even at the office
- Require less heat and time than cooking cakes and other dishes on the stove or in the oven
- Able to eat your creations right out of the bowls, if you like
- Non-stick silicone construction of the bowls ensure that your dishes are cooked quickly and evenly, and ingredients don’t stick to the bowls’ sides
- Bowls come in four attractive, bright colors, and each set consists of at least two
- All bowls can be washed in the dishwasher and are free of the chemical BPA
- Each set is accompanied by a 60 Second Recipe Book and a 10-piece decorating kit, which features an icing squirter with nine interchangeable tops, which all make icing come out in unique ways
Why are Wow Cakes better than standard microwaveable containers?
If you make cakes and other dishes in standard microwaveable bowls, this will take several minutes, but with Wow Cake bowls, you will have your creations in front of you and ready to eat within one minute. These bowls are also deeper than most microwaveable containers, so you can easily add more ingredients to your creations without worrying about the mixtures spilling over the sides. Furthermore, mixtures often stick to the sides of other bowls if you don’t use a non-stick cooking spray, but you won’t need to spray Wow Cake bowls, due to their non-stick design.
When you’re looking to make a tasty treat quickly and easily, Wow Cake bowls are great to use. Young adults who live alone in dorm rooms or apartments will love quickly mixing up a cake or other creation for one, and kids will enjoy eating their snacks directly out of the bowls they were made in. There’s no limit to the recipes you can make, as you are able to add nearly anything to these microwaveable bowls, including cheese, peanut butter, jam, and fruit.