Water Glide is a towel free car wash you can do in ten minutes or less. Towel drying your car does not only consume a lot of your time, but it damages your car’s surface by scratching the finish and dulling the paint. Add a cap full of Water Glide to a bucket of water and notice the water simply gliding off your car, without using a single towel. It gets rid of spots and makes the use of abrasive towels totally unnecessary. You can use it on plastic, glass, chrome, and any painted surfaces. That is what makes it ideal for cars, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, and other types of vehicles.
It guarantees that there is no more need to wait in line for a car wash, or break your back washing and drying your car at home. It can give your car a towel free car wash in only a few minutes. Wash your car and rinse it with the Water Glide solution and watch it leave no damaging watermarks or spots. You get a perfectly clean car without getting any towel wet. Since water just glides off you car, there is no need to risk harming you car’s surface with harsh towels. This makes Water Glide ideal especially for black cars and other dark colored vehicles.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Water Glide is $10.00 plus $7.99 shipping. The special TV offer allows a free gift which you will receive by paying the extra shipping fee of $7.99 for a total price of $25.98.
10 Visitors rate it 3.8 Stars
What is it?
Water Glide is a liquid you can use during your home car washes to ensure that your car dries quickly and easily, eliminating the need to take a towel to it. If you use it, your car will dry in 10 minutes or less, and no water spots will remain on its surface. It works on painted surfaces, chrome, and glass so you can also use it on other vehicles such as trucks, RVs, and motorcycles. From one bottle, you can get enough Water Glide for up to 15 washes, and from a double-sized bottle, enough for up to 30.
How does it work?
If you mix just one capful of Water Glide with the water you’re going to use to wash the outside of your car, and then wash and rinse the car, the chemicals within the liquid ensure that the car is quick-drying and the water leaves no marks. You don’t have to rub your car with anything—as you rinse with a hose, just watch as the Water Glide solution makes the water run right off the surface. This liquid will not dull the paint or finish of your car, as drying it with towels or rags often does.
How to use it:
- Prepare a bucket of water to use to wash the outer surface of your car (or other vehicle).
- Pour some Water Glide into the lid of the bottle and add that amount to the bucket of water.
- Wash your car by dumping water all over its outer surface.
- Rinse the car with your garden hose, and then watch the water sliding off and the car drying without you lifting another finger.
- Saves you the time and money you would spend at a car wash
- Saves you the energy you would use washing and towel-drying your car at home
- Ensures that your car will dry in 10 minutes or less
- Can be used on other vehicles besides cars, as long as they have chrome, glass, or painted surfaces
- Won’t dull paint or finish of car
- Makes certain that no water spots are left behind
- A regular-sized bottle provides enough solution for up to 15 washes, and a double-sized bottle provides enough solution for up to 30
Why is using it better than washing your car in the standard way?
If you wash your car in the standard way, using just water, you will have to dry it with towels or rags. This is tiring and time-consuming, especially for people who aren’t completely fit and healthy. Furthermore, if you rub too hard with a towel or rag, this can ruin the finish of your vehicle, adding scratches, or dull the paint’s color; these are especially troublesome issues if you have a dark vehicle that shows flaws easily. By using Water Glide, you won’t waste time and tire yourself out, and your vehicle will stay looking as good as new.
Everyone’s looking to save more time and more money, and Water Glide is one of those things that’ll help you out when it comes to that. You won’t spend as much money on the liquid solution as you would going regularly to a car wash. Plus, you’ll be able to avoid the long lineups that are often encountered there. If you regularly wash your car at home, you’ll find that by using Water Glide, you’ll save many minutes and will have more energy left over after the wash than before.