Rated #1 Place to Buy:
- Order DIFFERENT items & save on shipping
- Confirm order AFTER seeing total cost
- Easy Return Policy
- Credit Card &/or PayPal Bank Transfer
- Ships to: United States & Canada
- In stock!
Squishy Sand™ is a unique type of sand that is specially made for indoor games. It can be shaped into anything without having to worry about it sticking to your hands, floors, clothes or tables. It’s a non-toxic sand that sticks only to itself. It does not dry out, which guarantees endless hours of play. It comes with a roller, shovel, and scratch knife to help kids with their creations. Kids love how Squishy Sand™ feels in their hands, and moms love how it promotes creativity, and how it cleans up fast and easy. It also makes the ideal birthday or holiday gift for kids.
Unlike ordinary sand, Squishy Sand™ sticks together and allows your creativity and imagination to run wild. You can build sand castles and play with sand inside your home like you’re at the seashore. Squishy Sand™ can be stacked together and formed into different things, such as a crown fit for a king, butterflies, and other fancy things. It can be formed into a fort for toy soldiers or a race track for toy cars. You can form anything with it, then squish it, and start building again. It is intended to offer magical fun, not just for little boys and girls, but for everyone.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Squishy Sand is $19.99 plus $7.99 shipping, for a total price of $27.98.
85 Visitors rate it 2.9 Stars
Great Low Price
What is it?
Squishy Sand is no-mess sand that kids can use to make sand creations indoors. It can be used on any flat surface, including floors, and won’t stick to kids’ hands and clothing or any household objects. Each sand kit, which makes a great birthday gift, comes with a supply of non-toxic sand, and three plastic utensils: a roller, a scratching knife, and a shovel. Additionally, you can also use cookie cutters or any other plastic molds with the sand to create even more unique shapes. Squishy Sand is suitable for both boys and girls aged five and up.
How does it work?
Although it won’t stick to anything else, Squishy Sand sticks together easily, allowing kids to play with it without making a mess. It is packable and shapeable, and can be easily sliced or broken into bits by hand or with a plastic utensil, so there are almost no limits to the objects or scenes that it can be used to create. Since it does not easily slip through the fingers, it won’t leave even a trace of particles on your tables, floors, or anywhere else it is used. Plus, its ingredients ensure that it will never dry out.
How to use it:
- Plop your blob of Squishy Sand down wherever you choose to use it, as it wont damage anything.
- Use the roller, shovel, and plastic knife, plus your hands and any additional utensils or molds you have to cut and mold the sand into ships, forts, racing tracks, animals, or anything else you choose to create.
- When youre finished, simply stick all the sand youve used back together, and store it in a container for later use.
- Suitable for children of both genders, ages five and up
- Encourages creativity
- Designed for indoor use
- Doesnt make a mess of users or the location of use
- Wont damage household objects
- Sticks easily to itself and never dries out
- Doesnt slip though fingers
- Can be easily molded, stacked, and sliced
- Each kit comes with a plastic roller, plastic knife, and plastic shovel
- Able to use additional utensils of your own with the sand
- Makes a good gift for a child
Why is it better than regular sand?
Regular sand must be played with outdoors, while Squishy Sand has been designed for use indoors, although you can take it outdoors if you like. It is often difficult to stack and pack regular sand without using water, but this sand can always be packed and stacked easily. Due to its ability to stick to itself, it won’t slip through your fingers, leaving a messy trail, as regular sand often does. While children may get sick if they ingest the sand from an outdoor sandbox or beach, Squishy Sand is non-toxic, so it won’t cause them any serious harm.
Playing with sand is one of the activities that many children enjoy the most. However, if they don’t live near a beach or park, or have a sandbox in their backyard, it’s something they likely don’t get to do very often. Furthermore, in some areas, beaches, sandboxes and parks are only available for use during the warmer months. Fortunately, with Squishy Sand, since it is safe and clean to use indoors, kids can play with sand any day, at any time.