Push Up Pump
Push Up Pump is the new fitness machine designed to give users a full body workout in just 5 minutes a day by simultaneously engaging muscles all over the body giving you an entire core workout every time.
The Push Up Pump infomercial claims that Push Up Pump is a revolutionary fitness breakthrough designed to put you in the perfect plank position to engage core muscles all over the body at the same time. No more gym training and multiple machines to get the toned and ripped body that you want. The equipment harnesses the power of your bodyweight through the ingenious design that features three different hand positions giving you maximum body sculpting benefits. The upper grip, like swimming, works the upper back and shoulders while the inside grip works like multiple machines targeting the triceps and chest. Lastly, the outer grip works the shoulders, biceps and chest. In just 5 minutes a day, the Push Up Pump will engage all your muscles with a complete back support and without struggles. With Push Up Pump, it’s like having a gym full of equipment right in your house. It uses your bodyweight for resistance with three adjustable color coded cables for variety in your workout.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Push Up Pump is $99.80 and the shipping is FREE!
2 Visitors rate it 4.5 Stars
What is it?
The Push Up Pump is a sturdy steel exercise machine which provides the benefits of many machines all in one, while firmly supporting your body. It works your back, shoulders, chest, triceps, biceps, quads, calves, glutes, and abs. It’s not heavy, so it can be easily moved from room to room. You can use it for only five minutes per day and still see results.
How does it work?
Users lie on the machine in plank (push-up) position, with a rectangular piece attached to the grip handles supporting the chest, and do push-ups. There are three different hand positions you can use, with the upper grip working your back and shoulders, the inside grip working your chest and triceps, and the outer grip working your biceps, shoulders, and chest. While you do your exercises, the middle and bottom of your body, such as your abs and legs, are automatically worked as well.
How to use it:
- Choose from one of the three levels of resistance cables. Beginners should set up the machine to use the red cables (consult the instructions to find out how).
- Lie on the machine in plank position.
- Place your hands on one of the three hand grips.
- Push your arms down on the grips and slowly raise them back up, as the chest support moves with you. Repeat as many times as desired.
- Change your hand position or resistance level as you go, if you choose. The use of all three resistance cables provides maximum resistance.
- Offers benefits of many machines in one
- Made out of sturdy steel, so won’t topple over
- Works virtually every muscle in your body
- Due to lightness, can be easily moved
- Can see results after using it for five minutes per day
- Offers 100 percent support to the back, and 78 percent support to the entire body
- Three different hand grips for focusing on different muscles
- Three different resistance levels for users of varying expertise
Why is it better than a standard exercise machine?
Most exercise machines, whether they’re designed for the home or found in the gym, only allow you to do a few exercises, or are even limited to one. Therefore, they only work a few different muscles, at most. With the Push Up Pump, you won’t even need to go to the gym, as you’ll be able to work all the muscles in your body within the comfort of your own home. Another advantage of the Push Up Pump is that you don’t have to put in as much effort as you do with some equipment to see results.
Everyone’s looking for that exercise machine that’s easy and quick to use. The Push Up Pump fits this description, since it will save you a great deal of time and space. Not only can you work all your muscles in the time it would normally take to work one, but you can exercise virtually anywhere in your home just by moving your machine. You won’t need to spend hours you may not have on it—while the more you use it, the fitter you’ll get, five minutes a day are all that’s needed for results to show.