The Press Painter is an art board in the form of a tablet shape that can be used to create mess free drawings. The tablet is self-contained, meaning that the utensils will not work on any other surface, which prevents children from making a mess. Besides that, the Press Painter creates colorful drawings that are eye-popping and catching. The Press Painter is also easy to erase. With a few swipes, the tablet is blank again. The Press Painter comes with an art book that will teach children a few drawings that they can practice with, easing them into the product.
The infomercial claims that arts and crafts can be messy for children, causing irritation for both parents and children. Press Painter claims that their product will not cause any mess. The drawing board is shown as being self-containing, meaning that the utensils used to draw on it will not affect anything surrounding it. The drawings are shown as relatively easy to do and are very colorful. The people who draw them seem to do it in just a few swipes. Erasing the Press Painter is also seen as being very easy. With a few swipes, the drawing board is as good as new.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Press Painter is $10.00 plus $5.99 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Press Painter by paying the extra shipping fee of $9.99 for a total price of $25.98.
4 Visitors rate it 3.8 Stars
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
The Press Painter is a small painting tablet designed especially for kids, which allows them to create beautiful pictures in just seconds. The tablet can fit in a backpack, and can be easily taken in the car. There is no mess, as the only objects required for use are the tablet itself and the small stylus which lets you paint in four different colors. You can create as many drawings as you’d like in one sitting, as the Press Painter can easily be wiped clean after each is completed.
How does it work?
The small stylus, which is easy to hold onto, moves across the tablet’s drawing board in order to create lines and shapes which turn into great pictures. You can turn the stylus in certain ways in order to draw certain shapes in certain colors. Once you’re satisfied with a drawing and want to move on to the next one, you are able to clear your space by sliding your stylus along the board to erase the current image.
How to use it:
- Move the stylus along the tablet in order to draw virtually anything you want by making straight and circular lines, plus filled-in circular, square, and triangular shapes.
- Turn the stylus in order to access the different colors you can use within your drawing, which are red, blue, yellow, and green.
- To add small circles with a unique look to your drawings, just tap the tablet with your fingers instead of the stylus.
- After you’ve completed one drawing and want to make another, use the stylus to wipe the tablet clean so you can start anew.
- No mess, even if you touch the drawings
- Pictures can be created almost instantly
- Can paint in several different colors
- Able to use fingers to paint
- Simply wipe clean to make a new picture
- Small enough to fit in backpack and/or take in car
- Little equipment required
- Use requires little knowledge of painting techniques
- Comes with a collection of example drawings to help you get started
Why is it better than a standard painting kit or drawing board?
Standard painting kits often create a huge mess. Frequently, paint gets all over the tablet or easel, all over the kids, and maybe even all over the floors and walls. With the Press Painter, there is no mess, and you don’t even need to wait for your drawing to dry to touch it. Drawings that would take up to an hour to create with pencil crayons, chalk, or watercolors can be created in just a few seconds with this tablet. Unlike some kids’ drawing tools, another advantage of Press Painter is that it is small enough to be portable.
Sometimes kids get frustrated by the time and skill it takes to create art, while parents get frustrated with the mess the kids are making, not to mention the large size of some painting or drawing boards and the number of items art kits normally contain. With the Press Painter, all of these problems are instantly erased, just as you can instantly erase a piece of art you’re not satisfied with. The tablet will keep your kids entertained, and being able to finish so many drawings in a short period of time will give them a feeling of accomplishment.