Pastafina is the new way to make great pasta in as little as three minutes. Simply add the pasta, pour in boiling water and snap on the strainer lid. In no time, Pastafina cooks your pasta to perfection right before your eyes. Cooking pasta in the stove can be a chore. You boil, stir and watch the pasta to make sure it’s not undercooked or overcooked. When you’re done, you drain the pasta in the sink. Accident sometimes happens and the pasta falls on the sink. With Pastafina, making pasta is not a chore anymore. You can enjoy your favorite pasta without toiling over it.
Pastafina’s unique vertical design surrounds the pasta and uses thermal control to maintain the ideal temperature to cook perfect pasta. When the pasta is done, just pop the top and drain. With Pastafina, it’s guaranteed that there won’t be lumps or clumps. Pastafina is great with spaghetti, farfalle, rigatoni, ravioli, macaroni, tortellini and so much more. It cooks pasta in just three minutes, without the mess. Pasta is just the start. If you like veggies, Pastafina cooks them fast and fresh. It works with peas and carrots, asparagus and even assorted vegetable medley. When cooked the old fashion way, vegetables loses their nutrients in the water. With Pastafina, vegetables retain their nutrients because overcooking doesn’t happen. Cook veggies and spaghetti at the same time for Pasta Primavera. You can also cook macaroni and sliced hotdogs together. Add cheese then toss for Mac and Cheese. For cleanup, all Pastafina needs is just a quick rinse then you can put it in the dishwasher.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Pastafina is $10.00 plus $7.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Pastafina by paying the extra shipping fee of $7.95 for a total price of $25.9.
19 Visitors rate it 2.8 Stars
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
The Pastafina is a cylindrical device that cooks pasta, vegetables, hot dogs and more in as little as three minutes. It’s an alternative to messy pots and colanders that allows you to cook pasta with easy clean up and no mess.
How does it work?
Pastafina’s cylindrical shape allows the boiling water to surround the pasta or vegetables, cooking them fast and thoroughly.
How do I use it?
Pastafina is easy to use. Simply add your pasta to the container, add boiling water, and attach the lid. Its unique design allows it to cook your pasta within as little as three minutes. When your food is done, simply pop the top off and drain the water directly into the sink with no risk of burning yourself. Your pasta is ready to serve! Clean up is a breeze too. The Pastafina is dishwasher safe.
- It cooks your pasta and/or veggies in as little as three minutes.
- It’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- It eliminates your risk of getting burned by hot pots.
- It’s easy to use - just add your pasta and water, and it cooks itself!
- With the Pastafina, you can cook your pasta and vegetables together!
- It does away with your need for large pots and colanders.
Why purchase it?
The Pastafina is for everyone! Use it to cook pasta without all the hassle and mess of traditional methods. Your pasta gets cooked quickly and thoroughly every time. You can add in anything you like and cook it together with this device. It has a build in strainer, so it eliminates your need for colanders that often times burn you. It’s easy to clean; just put it in the dishwasher. It’s really a time and energy saver! The Pastafina also comes with a recipe guide so you can make delicious meals for your family!
What makes it better than regular pots?
- There’s no watching your pasta and constantly stirring with the Pastafina.
- It’s faster and easier to use.
- It’s safer than a regular pot which could easily burn you during cooking.
- It’s more convenient because it saves you times by cooking your food so quickly.
- It’s much easier to clean than regular pots that often get noodles stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- It can cook up to one pound of pasta, enough for your entire family.
- It’s more affordable than regular pots and pans; it’s price is only $10.
- It doesn’t cook the nutrients out of your vegetables so your meals are healthier cooking with the Pastafina.
The Pastafina is revolutionizing the way we cook pasta. With it’s vertical design and use of thermal control, it cooks your pasta evenly in just three minutes. There’s no risk of burning yourself, as the strainer is built right into the cookware. You can quickly cook an entire pound of pasta, enough to feed your whole family. It’s easy to wash, and doesn’t create a mess on the stove top either. It’s also affordable. The cost of one Pastafina is much less than any comparable pot or pan.