Joint pain and inflammation can inhibit your daily activities. Omega XL relieves the pain and helps you live a healthier and more active lifestyle. It is powerfully formulated with a complex of 30 healthy fatty acids. It has DHA and EPA, which have been clinically proven to produce a very potent relief for joint pain caused by inflammation. Omega XL is guaranteed to be 100% natural and safe. It comes from one source of origin, the pristine waters of New Zealand, known to be among the cleanest in the world. It is derived from freshly harvested Green-Lipped Mussels, which dont have the common side effects associated with salmon, krill and fish oil.
With over 30 years of research and clinical studies in its own patented marine complex, Omega XL vouches for its effectiveness as a supplement towards a more active and healthier life. It has 22 times more Omega-3 free fatty acids than your regular fish oil, and has none of its fishy aftertaste. There is also no need to worry about PCBs or harmful toxins that contaminate fish oil supplements produced from unsafe parts of the world. Omega XL can be taken along with other medications, and has also shown to be safe for people who are allergic to seashells. It is the safest and most efficient Omega-3 fatty acids supplement in the market today.
Total Cost Breakdown
What is Omega XL?
Omega XL is a supplement made of a combination of 30 Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, extracted from New Zealands green-lipped mussel. The product is available in the form of small gel capsules which are extremely easy to swallow. All of the protein has been extracted from the shellfish used to create them, so the capsules will not cause reactions in those users who have shellfish allergies.
How does it work?
Omega XL functions as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation is often a major cause of heart attacks, stroke, and arthritic joints, so it is very helpful in preventing these problems. For those who already suffer from these inflammatory conditions, it assists greatly with pain reduction, without causing any harmful side effects. No negative interactions with other drugs have been identified, so you are safe to take Omega XL along with other prescription and non-prescription medications and supplements, as long as you check with your physician.
How to use it:
- Talk to your doctor before starting, as you always should before taking a new supplement or type of medication.
- Store your bottle at a temperature lower than or equal to room temperature, ensuring that there is little humidity in its storage space. If stored in an ideal place, the supplement will remain at optimum quality for two years.
- Swallow a gel cap as often as directed on the bottle, with or without water. If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, puncture each capsule (make sure you use a sterilized pin!) and then squeeze the oil into liquid (such as juice) or pudding. After youve squeezed it out, you must ingest it immediately.
- Small capsules
- Up to 22 times more Omega-3 fatty acids than standard fish oil supplements
- No fishy aftertaste or burp effect
- Good for heart
- Can be taken along with most medications (check with your doctor)
- Not at risk of containing toxic heavy metals (such as mercury) or carcinogens, which are found within some freshwater and ocean fish
- Gives pregnant women the Omega-3 fatty acids needed for the development of their fetuses brains and visual systems
Why is it better than other fish oil supplements?
With Omega XL, you know exactly where its ingredients come from, which is not the case with some other supplements. The green-lipped mussel comes from New Zealand, which is known for having the cleanest water on Earth. The organism is also at the bottom of the oceanic food chain, so it feeds on plankton that contains essential Omega-3 fatty acids offered within the supplement. On top of being made from such a quality source, there have also been more than 30 clinical studies over a 30-year period which prove that the substance is useful and not harmful.
Why purchase it?
Many of the problems consumers have with products stem from ignorance, whether that comes from not reading the labels carefully enough themselves, or manufacturers not providing enough information. As a consumer, you know about Omega XLs origins, you know its not going to make you sick, and you know it will be beneficial to your health, even if you are not currently suffering from inflammatory problems.
Omega XL is quick and easy to ingest, and has been proven effective. To save time, instead of going to the grocery store to select and purchase fish that you dont know much about the origins of, you can just buy a bottle of this painless, simple-to-use supplement. For those who don’t even like the taste of fish, it’s a logical choice.
Average Customer Rating:0
Omega Xl Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question