Lifelock is the pioneer in identity theft protection. It provides relentless protection from identity theft with a five point protection: monitor your identity, track your credit score, 1 million dollar service guarantee, scan for identity theft, and respond to identity theft. It also protects your valuable personal information through a combination of data surveillance techniques. An outstanding member service works around the clock to protect your credit and personal information from falling into the wrong hands. You can choose your level of protection by choosing the best protection plan that best suits your needs. Lifelock stays ahead of thieves through a direct access to fraud resolution teams, internationally recognized experts in the field, and a partnership with the FBI.
Identity thieves can cause havoc on your life. All they need is a little misplaced personal information, and they can take over your life and steal your hard earned money. No one can stop identity theft better than Lifelock. It is the most comprehensive identity theft protection that can safeguard your social security number, money, credit and even the equity of your home. You will feel secure with the 24/7 members notification services. Alerts will be sent through proactive texts, phone alerts and email to stop identity theft before any damage is done. No one works harder to protect you than Lifelock. And, with an unbeatable 1 million dollar service guarantee, you have so much to protect and nothing to lose.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Lifelock is $10.00 plus $9.95 shipping, for a total price of $19.95.
4 Visitors rate it 4.0 Stars
Great Low Price
LifeLock is an identity theft protection service that proactively safeguards your credit and finances through groundbreaking monitoring technology and alert tools.
Who Needs It
- People who do online banking
- People performing searches on the internet
- People who shop online
- People who text or tweet
Is it worth your money?
You will never know when thieves strike. Last year alone, 11.6 Americans became victims of theft and fraud. The stress you go through, as well as the time and money you spend restoring your good name will be so immense, that you cant simply hope for the best. Lifelock will protect you from the worst identity theft scenario possible. It has made the relentless protection of your identity, its primary mission. It has more than 350 knowledgeable agents, always ready and determined to keep your identity safe. In fact, an Identity Alert Team is not just waiting for your call, but is proactively protecting you from theft; and an Identity Resolution Team is there to work with you in the event your personal information is compromised.
- Established the first proactive identity theft protection
- Member of TRUSTe
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard - Level 1 compliant
- Has direct access to fraud resolution teams from its wide network of service providers and lenders
- Lead by internationally renowned experts in the field of privacy and security technologies, criminal records, and fraud
- Has a partnership with FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (FBI-LEEDA), National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA)
Protection Services Options and Rates
- LifeLock Ultimate: $25 per month or $275 per year per adult
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection: $10 per month or $110 per year per adult
- LifeLock Junior: $5.99 a month or $65.99 per year per child under the age of 18
What the Membership Includes
- Identity threat detection and alerts
- Lost wallet protection
- Black market surveillance
- Reduced pre-approved credit offers
- Life member support 24/7/365
- Certified resolution support
- $1 million total service guarantee
What the Identity Theft Insurance Includes
- Fraudulent withdrawals of up to $10,000 per Stolen Identity Event
- Lost wages of up to $200 per day, for a maximum benefit period of one (1) month, but not exceeding $6,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event
- Child and/or elderly care of up to $200 per day, for a maximum benefit period of one (1) month, but not exceeding $6,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event
- Document replacement fees of up to $2,000 for each Stolen Identity Event
- Travel expenses of up to $2,500 for each Stolen Identity Event
- Cost of Lifelock retaining lawyers, case managers, and investigators on your behalf
How to Enroll
- Go to Lifelock’s official website.
- Click the Choosing the Right Protection tab on the left side.
- Select the plan that best suits your needs.
- Click the corresponding Enroll now button on the plan you have chosen.
- Complete enrollment form.
- Add your payment details.
- Enrollment complete.
What to Expect After Enrollment
- Your identity is protected immediately after the enrollment is completed. You will receive a welcome email together with all the information you need about your Lifelock member benefits
- You will be directed to your secure online member portal to where you can complete your member profile and be provided with important monitoring information
- You Welcome Kit and membership cards will be delivered to your home within 4 to 6 weeks.