Insta Lift Reviews
Instalift is the fastest and easiest way to remove unwanted paint and graffiti in just minutes. It breaks down the molecular bond between the object and the paint with its water-based, biodegradable oil, acrylic and enamel remover.
Are you tired with all that dirt, dried paint, graffiti on your walls, personal belongings and even on your car? Now there’s no need to worry because with Instalift, you can keep your walls clean and ink free. This product works by breaking down the molecular bond between the paint and the surface. All you need to do is to spray them on the area you want to clean and then Instalift lifts all the paint away from the area with no trouble at all. No need to worry because this substance is safe on your Latex paint and does not affect your car, shoes and other object’s finish. Instantly lift off unwanted paint and graffiti with the help of Instalift!
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Insta Lift is $10.99 plus $9.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Insta Lift by paying the extra shipping fee of $9.95 for a total price of $30.89.
Product Score: 188 / 57 = 3.3
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
Insta Lift is a liquid cleaner which removes all kinds of stains, such as those from permanent marker, spray paint, and lipstick, from virtually all surfaces. It comes in a spray bottle, and can obliterate stains in only several minutes, using only a few squirts. It removes gunky objects like gum, tree sap, tape, and stickers, and even removes rust stains.
How does it work?
True to its name, Insta Lift instantly lifts any stain off of any surface without damaging the surface’s finish, no matter what the surface is made of or whether it is painted or unpainted. Certain chemical ingredients within the cleaner safely disintegrate the molecular bond between the stain and the surface, so the stain easily wipes off. The chemical reaction is strong enough to accomplish this, but not strong enough to do permanent damage to the surface.
How to use it:
- Spray the surface which contains the stain with Insta Lift.
- Take a cloth and start wiping the surface. You’ll see that the stain quickly begins to disappear.
- If your cloth is dry and the stain isn’t quite gone, squirt the surface a second time and wipe again. You may have to repeat this step several times.
- Once the surface is free of the stain, wipe it once more to give it some shine, making it look fresh and new.
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- Stain removal only requires a few squirts and several minutes of your time
- Doesn’t cause damage to stained surfaces, only the stain
- Water soluble
- Works on brick, glass, cement, metal, wood, tile, marble and other materials household objects are commonly made of
- Will remove oil-based, aerosol, and acrylic paints, plus varnishes and lacquers
- Gets rid of sticky stains, such as those from gum, tree sap, stickers, and tape
- Removes stains from beauty products, such as hair dye, lipstick, and self-tanners
- Wipes off permanent marker, brake oil, and grease
- Removes rust from cars, house siding, and other rusted surfaces
- Works on television screens without damaging them
Why is it better than a standard cleaning liquid?
The main advantage Insta Lift has over its competitors is the speed at which it works. When tested side-by-side against another unnamed brand of cleaning solution, it removed an entire permanent marker stain in one spray and two cloth swipes, while most of the stain worked on by the other cleaner still remained. Furthermore, while you’re often restricted as to the type of surface you can use some cleaners on, Insta Lift can be used on a variety of surfaces. It won’t cause damage to these surfaces; for example, by removing paint, as many cleaners do.
Stains and gunk show up in every household at some point, especially if you have kids who may draw on the walls with permanent marker or track in gum on their shoes. If you’re someone who works a lot on their car, or uses a great deal of beauty products, you also run the risk of staining various surfaces. However, when you have Insta Lift, this is not something to be extremely concerned about, as all you’ll need to do is swipe the stained surface for a short period of time and it will look as good as new.
Insta Lift Reviews
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Post a Insta Lift Review
Submit a Insta Lift Comment / Question