Handy Stitch Review
Handy Stitch is the handheld sewing machine that is portable and cordless. It’s the sewing solution of today that makes sewing fun, fast and easy. It does the job that conventional sewing machines can’t so you can sew anything, anywhere at anytime.
The Handy Stitch uses the latest micro technology that actually fits in the palm of your hand. It has the precision of a small machine to repair delicate fabrics like silk and has the power of a big machine to sew through tough fabrics like denim. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the Handy Stitch is for you. You can even do repairs while wearing your clothes. Repair a pocket without taking your pants off. Fix a hem in the office in no time. You can even use it for patching up outdoors. It’s quick around corners and can add a decorative touch to all sorts of fabric. You would never be able to sew draperies with a regular machine but with Handy Stitch, you have a portable sewing solution that makes life easier. It lets you put a professional touch on your home decorations and will pay for itself over and over. It gives you that genuine chain stitch which means that you get a strong, secure and even stitch every time. It’s battery-powered or AC-adaptable so you can sew any fabric, anywhere at anytime. It’s compact and can travel with you.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Handy Stitch is $19.99 plus $7.99 shipping. The special TV offer allows a free gift which you will receive by paying the extra shipping fee of $7.99 for a total price of $35.97.
The lowest price for Handy Stitch is direct from their official site.
Where to Buy
Online only, Handy Stitch is not available in stores.
Warranty / Guarantee
30- Day Money Back Guarantee less S&H
Total Rating: 133 Average Rating: 3.7 Number of Votes : 36
Included in the special offer is:
- 1 Handy Stitch Kit
- A BONUS 64 Piece Thread & Bobbin Collection and all you pay is an additional $7.99 S&H.
Handy Stitch is the ideal hand sewing machine thats suitable for anyone who loves to sew. What’s more is this compact sewing machine is portable, which means it can be taken just about anywhere and used when it’s needed the most. This makes Handy Stitch a joy to own and use, and it can be relied upon to meet all your sewing needs.
How It’s Different From Other Products
Handy Stitch is different from other products because it’s completely portable, which means you can carry it around with you, and use it in a multitude of locations for a wide variety of reasons. This machine has the power to stitch just about everything with ease, even denim thats notorious for being tough to sew.
Does It Really Work?
When it was put to the test, it was found that Handy Stitch really does work, in fact:
- Handy Stitch can fix a hem very quickly, which means you no longer have to hide it
- This product is great at sewing up holes in pants pockets, while the pants are still being worn
- Loose stitching on drapes can be fixed, without you having to take them down
- It’s also possible for you to add decorative strips too if you wish to add a personal touch
There are many positive aspects to owning a truly unique Handy Stitch handheld sewing machine, and some of these aspects include:
- You can have Handy Stitch with you wherever you go, so help is at hand when you need it
- This product will leave you with a very strong and very secure stitch in no time
- Knowing you have a portable sewing solution to hand just makes life easier
- Little accidents such as tears in pants and loose hems can be fixed quickly and easily
- You no longer have to rely on heavy and cumbersome sewing machines to do the work for you
- You can save money on expensive and heavy sewing machines that are hard to carry around
There are a few negative aspects to owning a Handy Stitch portable sewing machine. You may realize you have no need for your expensive heavy sewing machine, and you may also be asked to sew up friends loose stitches too. But, if you love to sew, it won’t be a problem as the handy Stitch Handheld sewing machine is simply a joy to use.
The Final Assessment
When it came to testing Handy Stitch to see how well it works, it was found that it lived up to, and exceeded many expectations. Those who were trialing the product found it sewed stronger, tougher stitches than expected, and it performed just as well as some expensive sewing machines would. Because Handy Stitch is considerably cheaper than the majority of traditional sewing machines on the market, it has proven to be a worthwhile investment that is more than capable of giving the user years of stitching and sewing satisfaction.
Handy Stitch Video Reviews
Write Your Own Handy Stitch Review