Fruit Salad Tree
The amazing Fruit Salad Tree allows you to grow 5 different fruit varieties from 1 single tree. This product is from the Gardener’s Collection. With the Fruit Salad Tree, you can pick purple plum, luscious peaches, nectarines, apricots and red plum right in your own backyard.
Do you want to grow your own fruits right in the comfort of your own backyard? Now it is made possible with the Fruit Salad Tree from the Gardener’s Collection. This 3-4 foot tree ships directly from the nursery and is deemed to be effective. With this tree you can grow 5 different varieties of fruits like plums, apricots, peaches and nectarines! This product even blooms every spring. You can even make sweet dishes with the help of this tree. Like pies, cobblers, crumbles and other desserts! Now you can grow your own variety of fruits at the comfort of your own home without spending too much money and with so much ease.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Fruit Salad Tree is $19.98 plus $7.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Fruit Salad Tree by paying the extra shipping fee of $7.95 for a total price of $35.88.
19 Visitors rate it 3.0 Stars
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
The Amazing Fruit Salad Tree is a perennial tree which allows you to grow five fruits at once. The fruits include purple plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, and red plums. The tree will be 3 to 4 feet tall when it arrives at your home, and will grow to 12 to 15 feet, an ideal height range for picking.
How does it work?
Each Fruit Salad tree is a multi-grafted tree, which means that the buds from each type of fruit seed have been placed in close contact, so that they would unite. Hence, the ability for the one tree to grow five different fruits, instead of each fruit coming from a separate tree.
How to use it:
- The tree will arrive with established roots, so you can just plant it in the ground as you would a standard tree (make sure its in a place without heavy winds, which receives at least a half days worth of sun).
- By May, spray with lime sulphur once per week for two weeks, to prevent disease. Do the same thing with a mix of copper spray and dishwashing liquid in June or thereafter.
- Water the tree each day.
- Fertilize it with manure or compost in the early summer, early fall, and late winter (if there is no snow).
- Saves yard space that five different trees would cover
- Comes ready to plant with roots that have begun to grow
- Doesnt require a great deal of care
- Blooms beautifully every spring
- Its organic fruits are ideal for use in food products such as jams, jellies, and pies
- Full height is an ideal height for picking
Why is it better than a standard fruit tree?
The main reason the Amazing Fruit Salad Tree is better than an average fruit tree is because it grows five fruits instead of one. Instead of having to plant, prune, water, and spray five different trees, you can get your gardening job done in one-fifth of the time. The only extra thing you must do to a multi-grafted tree such as this is cut off any extra-long branches, so that all the fruits will grow at the same rate, and remove any extra shoots coming out of the ground or the trees trunk.
There doesnt seem to be any reason not to purchase the Amazing Fruit Salad Tree, since its easy to take care of and offers delicious organic fruit, plus blooms that will be gorgeous to look at each spring. Instead of buying your peaches and other stone fruits in stores, where you might pay up to five dollars per pound, itll be much cheaper and more enjoyable to grow them at home in your own backyard.
Due to the fact that its a perennial, the Amazing Fruit Salad Tree will last in your yard or orchard for years. Of course, you must take care of it properly, but thats not hard, as all it will need is water, plus a bit of spray and fertilizer each year. Since its a high-yield tree, youll definitely get enough fruit from it to feed yourself or your whole family.