Fly Free is a fly trap that’s discreet and disposable. It attracts and traps flies by luring them inside a decorative bug. No one will see the disgusting contents because Fly Free conceals them cleverly. Get rid of flies discreetly with Fly Free.
Fly Free starts working as soon as you hang it. Hang it anywhere; indoors or outdoors. Flies won’t be able to resist that non-toxic biodegradable bait that’s inside Fly Free. They won’t know what’s luring them to go inside and once they’re in, they can no longer fly out due to the tapered coned design. Fly Free lasts for up to 45 days and can trap up to 20,000 flies. When it’s full, simply take it down and throw it in the trash.
Total Cost Breakdown
What is it?
Fly Free is the only solution for your summertime pest woes! It’s an insect trap that comes with a discreet cover so you and your guests will never have to look at the disgusting trapped insects. This offer is for two units, and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
How does it work?
The Fly Free contains a non-toxic biodegradable bait that lures the flies inside. Once they’ve gone in, they are trapped due to the design of the device. It can trap over 20,000 flies and lasts up to 45 days. Once you’re done, just take it down and toss it. No need to ever have to see the contents!
How to use it?
Simply hang the Fly Free up, and it starts working immediately. When it’s full, just take it down and throw it away. It’s decorative cover lets you trap flies and other insects without ever having to lay eyes on them.
- It’s affordable at only $10.
- It’s covered with a fashionable exterior that looks great during the summertime.
- Since it’s covered, you never have to expose your guests to the nasty sight of a collection of dead or trapped insects.
- It’s easy to use and starts working right away.
- It’s non-toxic so it won’t cause any harm to you or your family.
- It’s disposable so when you’re done you can just toss it in the garbage.
- It can trap more than 20,000 flies and lasts up to 45 days.
- Once pests get in, they cannot get out, ensuring a pest free environment.
Why purchase it?
The Fly Free is a great way to keep flies and other pests away from you while you spend time outdoors. Not only does it trap flies and other insects, it’s covered with an eye-pleasing exterior so you never have to see the contents of the fly trap. It makes family gatherings and outdoor parties much more enjoyable without having bugs swarming around bothering your guests. It’s also safe for the environment and lures the flies in with a non-toxic biodegradable bait.
What makes it better than other fly traps?
- With the Fly Free, you can trap flies without any mess.
- Never set eyes on the trapped insects because it’s covered with a fashionable exterior.
- It’s disposable. When you’re done, just toss it.
- It lasts up to 45 days and traps over 20,000 flies.
- It won’t harm you or the environment. The bait inside the Fly Free is biodegradable and non-toxic.
- It’s more affordable and lasts a lot longer than regular fly traps.
The Fly Free is the new, affordable pest control system. It traps more than 20,000 flies and starts working as soon as you hang it up. It keeps pests away by luring them in with the bait, and trapping them with its tapered cone shaped design. It’s handy, and can be used inside or outside, wherever you have a problem with flies and other insects. You’ll never have to see the contents of the trap because the Fly Free is covered in an appealing design.
Average Customer Rating:0
Fly Free Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question