Flex Shot Reviews
Flex Shot is the super thick rubber sealant that is revolutionary when it comes to caulking, bonding and sealing everything. When you need to fill cracks and holes in the house, Flex Shot won’t disappoint. Flex Shot is great to use indoors and outdoors; you can use it for crafting, too. When there’s a leak in your plumbing, you don’t need to call a plumber. Flex Shot will stop even the toughest leak you find and you can do it on your own. There’s no need to handle a caulking gun with Flex Shot. There’s no drip, no runs and no mess. Flex Shot is the great choice when it comes to rubber sealant.
Flex Shot is easy to use. It comes with an extension tube to make hard-to-reach repairs perfect. Every project you make with Flex Shot will come out neat and clean. It has a thick texture that can fill huge cracks and holes to make them completely waterproof. The thick rubber formula gives you a perfect bead that will last up to 30 years. It’s excellent for windows and skylights, roofs and gutters, cars and boats, PVC pipes and duct works. Flex Shot is mildew-resistant so it’s perfect for kitchens and baths. Other caulks are messy; they dry out and are wasteful. With Flex Shot, there’s no waste. When you stop, it stops and you can use it over and over again. Flex Shot dries to a super tough, stretchable rubber that expands and contracts; it’s indestructible.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Flex Shot is $19.99 plus $9.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows a free gift which you will receive by paying the extra shipping fee of $9.99 for a total price of $39.93.
Product Score: 781 / 255 = 3.1
What is it?
Flex Shot is a new alternative product used for caulking, sealing, and bonding that can be used anywhere, on anything. This offer includes two cans, two extension tubes, and a bonus can of Flex Seal. Use it on leaky pipes, in kitchens and bathrooms. It can be used virtually anywhere, and without the hassle of using a caulk gun.
How does it work?
With Flex Shot, there’s no need for messy, hard to use caulk guns. Just pop the top off of your can, and you’re ready to go to work! The product that comes out is stronger and more durable than caulk. It’s a thick rubber sealant that won’t leak, so it’s usable everywhere.
Who can use it?
Anyone and everyone can use Flex Shot, because it’s easy to use. It puts out a thick stream of rubber sealant with ease every time. No need to use a caulk gun, which can be hard to operate and even more difficult to store neatly.
- It’s mildew resistant! No more cleaning nasty shower caulk because Flex Shot stays free of mildew.
- There’s no waste. When you stop, the sealant stops, making it a great value because there’s no wasted product.
- It doesn’t run or drip like other messy caulk or bonding agents.
- It’s so easy to use that anyone can use it.
- It expands and contracts to keep a tight, leak proof seal.
- It’s easy to store since you don’t need a caulk gun. It fits neatly under your cabinets.
- You can use Flex Shot in all different areas of your home, anywhere, anytime.
Why purchase it?
Flex Shot is a good value for your money. You get two cans, along with 2 extension tubes, and a free can of Flex Seal. There’s no waste with this product, so you won’t have to buy more until you’ve used it all. It’s handy and easy to use; just grab it and get to work. It works for hundreds of household projects, so you won’t need to purchase other products to get the job done.
What makes it better than regular caulking or sealing products?
- Other products continue coming out of the tube long after you’ve used them, wasting products. You’ll never have to worry about this with Flex Shot.
- Other caulks get hard and ruin after some time without use. This product stays fresh and usable forever.
- It’s not messy like other products. The rubber sealant comes out in a perfect bead every time.
- Unlike its competitors, it’s mildew resistant, which means no nasty mildew to scrub off your bathtubs.
- It fills in the biggest cracks and holes, and can be used anywhere.
Flex Shot is revolutionizing the world of caulking, sealing, and bonding. It’s thick rubber sealant will fill in even the largest cracks and holes, and keeps them waterproofed for up to 30 years. You won’t be wasting the sealant, which means you won’t be wasting money. It’s so easy to use, and doesn’t require the use of a hard to handle caulk gun. Anyone can use Flex Shot.
Post a Flex Shot Review
Submit a Flex Shot Comment / Question