EZ Butter is a butter dispenser that allows you to easily dispense a pat of butter with the click of the switch. The stick of butter goes inside of the dispenser, and with one click you can dispense a pat-sized slice of butter every time. That means you dont have to deal with butter in the fridge that gets dirty and greasy. EZ Butter also measures four pats per tablespoon, which means that its good for measuring just how much butter you actually need when youre cooking. EZ Butter also works for both seniors and children as well.
The infomercial addresses the problem of getting your butter out of the wrap and spreading it on your toast. EZ Butter is seen as the solution because it dispenses a perfect slice of butter every time and without any hassle. According to the infomercial, you just put a stick of butter inside, close the lid, and every time you click it dispenses a pat size of butter. It also measures four pats per tablespoon, so it says its good for recipes. The handle also works well with seniors and is completely safe for childrens use. It also says it stores in the fridge.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Ez Butter is $10.00 plus $7.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Ez Butter by paying the extra shipping fee of $4.95 for a total price of $22.9.
0 Visitors rate it 0 Stars
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
EZ Butter is a butter dispenser that allows you to dispense a perfectly sized and shaped pat of butter onto your food every time. The plastic, dishwasher safe apparatus is good to use when serving vegetables, sandwiches, muffins, fish, potatoes, and more, plus you can use it during the cooking and baking process. It can easily be stored in the fridge between uses. The dispenser, which will make the food preparation process go a lot more quickly, can also be used to cut food items such as bananas, cucumbers, and blocks of cheese.
How does it work?
Once your block of butter or margarine is inserted in the EZ Butter dispenser, its internal measuring system ensures that it dispenses four slices per each tablespoon contained in the block. All you need to do is give the handle a squeeze, and a perfect portion of butter or margarine comes out. After you’ve used up an entire block, you can safely and easily clean the dispenser by putting in the dishwasher.
How to use it:
- Open the top of the dispenser, and insert your pat of butter or margarine (or, alternatively, a hot dog, a block of cheese, a cucumber, a banana, etc.)
- Holding the dispenser over the food you wish to add butter to, push down on the bottom of the handle with your thumb.
- After you push down, youll notice that a pat of butter has come out. Use your knife to spread it to your satisfaction.
- If needed, put the device in the dishwasher, leaving it fully intact.
- Cuts a perfect portion of butter
- Dont need a butter dish on the table
- Keeps crumbs out of the butter
- Reduces likelihood of food items breaking while butter is applied
- Can be used at all three meals
- Can be used for food preparation and when enhancing the taste of already-prepared food
- Makes the food preparation process go more quickly
- Reduces the amount of mess in the kitchen
- Easily stored in fridge
- Easily cleaned in dishwasher
- Arthritic seniors and young kids will have no problem using it, due to ergonomic design
- Cuts other foods besides butter
Why is it better than using a standard butter knife?
Standard butter knives are slippery, so sometimes the butter will slide off when you dont want it to. Its also hard to judge whether youve taken the correct amount of butter when youre using a knife. Plus, if people put the butter knife back in the butter dish after using it on their food, annoying crumbs are often transferred to the dish. If you use the EZ Butter dispenser, youll avoid all three of these issues. Furthermore, kids and seniors will have no problem with the dispenser, even if they struggle with knives.
Family meals are often hectic, especially for large families. However, the EZ Butter dispenser will make passing the butter much more efficient, and ensure that there is less mess both in the cooking area and the eating area. However, individuals eating alone or in small groups can also benefit from using the EZ Butter dispenser, as you don’t have to use a whole block of butter in one sitting, and whatever’s left over can be quickly slipped in the fridge.