DDP Yoga is an exercise developed by Diamond Dallas Page for athletes who have suffered injuries from years of playing sports. Diamond Dallas, a professional wrestler, suffered an injury. He then developed DDP Yoga after taking yoga to heal his injuries. It combines yoga with traditional exercises. It combines yoga, sports therapy, traditional exercise, and dynamic resistance to create a unique kind of workout. It is also applicable for anyone who is deconditioned for exercise, and it can bring weight loss results as well. It can cause lean muscle growth, weight loss, and can improve your cardio to make you healthier than before.
A man with crutches claims that for 15 years his doctors told him that he would never be able to walk unassisted again. The man was a disabled veteran who lost all hope, injured during the gulf war. The man claims he gained weight because of his disability . Yoga instructors turned him away as well. Then Diamond Dallas Page taught him DDP Yoga. A compilation of him doing yoga is shown, with him falling down and struggling until he starts to lose weight and gradually gain more power in his legs. He eventually becomes skinny and able to walk without his crutche.s
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Ddp Yoga is $79.99 plus $9.95 shipping, for a total price of $89.94.
2 Visitors rate it 5.0 Stars
Great Low Price
What Is It?
DDP Yoga is an all new Yoga routine that has been specifically developed to help people of all ages get in great shape and benefit from a yoga program. With its combination of a wide variety of exercises, DDP Yoga can help you get in shape and change your body for the better. Because this program is becoming increasingly popular, more and more people are now taking advantage of its benefits and reaping the rewards.
How Well Does It Work?
DDP Yoga works to strengthen muscles that have been injured or misused in the past. Although the program is by no means intended to replace any medical advise, it has been proven to help improve muscle strength and flexibility. This program also works to increase your cardio workouts in addition to helping to promote weight loss. Using traditional exercises, dynamic resistance and yoga, participants have started to look and feel better. Created by a former professional wrestler, DDP Yoga and help just about anyone get back into shape using the combination of 11 different workouts.
- DDP Yoga can be undertaken by anyone whose doctor deems them fit and healthy enough to enjoy the benefits of this new exercise regime
- This means just about anyone can enjoy the yoga program in the privacy of their own home
- Because the creator used yoga to help himself heal injuries sustained through wrestling, this program can be relied upon to strengthen those weak spots
Points For Improvement
- DDP Yoga will encourage its users to stick with the program once the realize how effective it is. This potentially means that the year long gym membership they paid for will not be used.
- It isnt always that easy to ensure you are getting into the right positions. Therefore in order to ensure you are undertaking the moves properly, you may occasionally need someone to spot you.
- If you keep on this program, chances are you may need to spend hundreds of dollars on new clothes as DDP Yoga may cause you to lose weight
How Its Different From Other Products
DDP Yoga is different from other products as it has been created by someone who used a similar program to get back into shape and repair injured muscles. The program also comes with a wide range of workouts and can even improve your cardiovascular performance helping you to become even fitter and healthier. This program also comes with a wall chart and a selection of DVDs so users have the guidance they need to undertake the program with ease.
Upon thorough evaluation of the DDP Yoga program it was clear that it is a unique and remarkable exercise regime. Unlike some regimes that encourage users to lift weights to get in shape, this program offers a much more natural combination of routines. When users stuck with the program for more than six weeks, there was evidence of weight loss and a change in body shape. DDP Yoga is therefore ideal for anyone who wishes to undertake yoga in their own home.