Bug Off Screen
Bug Off Screen is a convenient instant screen designed to keep annoying bugs off the house. It is available in 10 standard sizes to allow perfect fit to any doors.
The Bug Off Screen infomercial claims that it is the most convenient instant screen in the market today. Coming from the maker with over 15 years of experience in the industry, Bug Off Screen is designed with highest of quality meant to offer customer satisfaction. With this product, you can keep the bugs outside while letting fresh air and the cool breeze in. No need to install screen doors that are prone to slamming and being left open. It offers a cost-effective solution against bug problems without using tools that can cause damages to your doors. Made with center and bottom magnets to provide easy closing, entry and exit for you, your children and guests. Even pets can go in and out without any trouble. Bug Off Screen is easy to install, transport and store away. Use it during parties or barbecues and bring it to cabins, motels or in your vacation homes.
Total Cost BreakdownThe cost of Bug Off Screen is $39.95 plus $8.95 shipping, for a total price of $48.9.
0 Visitors rate it 0 Stars
What is it?
The Bug Off Screen is a type of screen door that has been on the market for more than 20 years. It is easy to install, easy to transport, and easy to store, so it can be used both temporarily and for extended periods of time in your home, shed, greenhouse, vacation home, mobile home, or cabin, or even in a motel. It is an especially good choice for apartments and condos in which standard screens are not permitted. Bug Off Screens come in 14 standard sizes, for different sizes and types of doors.
How does it work?
You can install a Bug Off Screen without using tools or making any permanent changes to your doorframe. Once installed, people and pets can easily push the screen open, and the self-closing center and bottom magnets will allow it to quickly close itself behind them to keep out any bugs. Even if your hands are full when passing through, you can just push up against the screen and the magnets that close it will easily unlock.
How to use it:
- Measure your doorframe to determine what size of screen you need. If the measurements fall between sizes, pick the wider size.
- If your door opens toward the inside, install your screen on the outside of your doorframe, and vice versa.
- Adjust the aluminum tension rod to make it one or two inches wider than your doorframe. Stick one side in each corner at the top of the frame, and ensure that it is tight.
- You’ll find some adhesive strips sewn into your screen—hook these to the sides of your doorframe.
- Lets fresh air in while keeping bugs out
- Has good, 20-year track record
- Easy to open, even for kids and pets
- Quickly self-closes with magnets at bottom and center
- Easy to install and uninstall, transport, and store
- Can be used in various locations
- Fourteen standard sizes for various types of doors, including taller-than-average doors
- Able to use it along with a standard sliding screen, if you like
- Good for use in apartment and condo buildings which do not allow standard screens
Why is it better than a standard screen?
Standard sliding screen doors take a great deal of time to install, so they cannot easily be used for temporary bug protection at parties and barbecues, as Bug Off Screens can. They also cannot be uninstalled and transported to multiple locations as easily. Kids and pets often are unable to get standard sliding screens open on their own, requiring you to stop what you’re doing and let them in and out, but with Bug Off Screens, you won’t have this problem, as a walking child or pet of any size can push one open with ease.
No matter what type of dwelling you live in, and what kind of doors you have, you’ll be able to find an easily installable model of Bug Off Screen that suits you. If none of the standard screen sizes meet your needs, you can also order custom screens. When you have guests over for summer gatherings, whether you’re in a house, apartment, or some other dwelling such as a cottage, everyone will be able to avoid pesky bugs while still moving freely and easily from the inside to the outside when needed.
Average Customer Rating:0
Bug Off Screen Reputation Management
Click to View
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Add Review, Comment, or Question
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Add Review, Comment, or Question