Big Top Freeze Pop Reviews
The Big Top Freeze Pop is an ice pop creator that will give you round freeze pops in no time at all. The round dome design means that you can pour the liquid inside, wait a little while by putting it in the freezer, and then you will have a freeze pop that is perfectly round. The Big Top Freeze Pop can work with many different combinations of dessert to make your own unique pop, and its drip free design catches the drippy icy pop so there will be no mess. Its also dishwasher safe and BPA free, so you can enjoy it again and again.
The infomercial claims that the the ice pops it creates are delicious and magical, and that the way you make them is simple. By pouring your favorite drink inside of the Big Top Freeze Pop, you can create a icy pop that is delicious and has a perfectly round shape. The infomercial then says that the Big Top Freeze Pop has a built-in drip catcher, which means that there will be no sticky mess at it melts. The secret is said to be the round silicone freeze chamber that makes it easy to form the perfect icy pop. It can also be filled with gelatin and other products.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Big Top Freeze Pop is $10.00 plus $6.95 shipping. The special TV offer allows you to receive a second Big Top Freeze Pop by paying the extra shipping fee of $6.95 for a total price of $23.9.
Product Score: 5 / 1 = 5.0
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
What is it?
Big Top Freeze Pops are devices which allow you to make homemade freeze pops in whatever flavors you like. You can fill them with your favorite drinks, such as lemonade or fruit punch, or even with yummy flavors of gelatin and pudding. For extra great taste, you are able to combine two different flavors, such as strawberry and pineapple or chocolate and banana, in one pop. The pops can easily be washed between uses, as they are dishwasher safe. They are also free of the chemical BPA, which is commonly found in plastic.
How does it work?
Each Big Top Freeze Pop contains a round-shaped silicone freezing chamber, which you must fill with the substance you wish to freeze. The chamber is not hard to fill without spilling, and easily pops off once your treat has been frozen. The circular shape of the chamber will freeze any desired substance into a nice curved shape, which is easy for licking. The Big Top Freeze Pops also contain drip catchers, so you can avoid making a mess while eating your treats.
How to use it:
- Fill a freezing chamber with your desired substance. Remember, you can fill one pop with two substances at once—just pour them both in together, and they’ll mix nicely.
- Attach the freezing chamber to a stick.
- While attached, place the freezing chamber and the stick in the freezer together, with the stick facing upward. Leave them for at least several hours.
- When you take your Big Top Freeze Pop out of the freezer, rotate it so the stick is facing downward, and pull the freezing chamber off to reveal a tasty, round frozen treat.
- Can fill the Big Top Freeze Pops with any substance
- Chambers can easily accommodate two substances to create extra great taste
- Drip catcher catches drips while you eat, ensuring that there’s no mess
- Lack of messiness enables you to take these pops anywhere, including outdoors or even in the car, without running into problems
- Big Top Freeze Pops’ shape makes them very easy to lick
- Items in each kit (stick and freezing chamber) are dishwasher safe and free of BPA
Why are they better than standard ice pop makers?
With some standard ice pop makers, you need to provide your own popsicle sticks, but Big Top Freeze Pops come ready-to-use with their own sticks. They are also the ideal shape for licking, while many popsicle molds are tall and skinny, which means the pops are harder to lick and more likely to fall off their sticks. Many other ice pop-making devices do not contain a drip catcher as the Big Top Freeze Pops do, resulting in more sticky messes. Furthermore, a lot of standard ice pop makers do not offer the same BPA-free guarantee.
Each Big Top Freeze Pop kit comes with two Big Top Freeze Pop freezing chambers and a stick to go with each. If you’re not sure what kind of pops to make at first, the accompanying recipe book will provide you with some inspiration. Kids both young and old will enjoy both making and eating delicious pops, and with the pops’ appealing appearance, even parents won’t be able to resist making a few of their own.
Big Top Freeze Pop Reviews
Submit your review now. Good or Bad!
Post a Big Top Freeze Pop Review
Big Top Freeze Pop Questions & Comments
Please comment or ask a question using the form below.
Submit a Big Top Freeze Pop Comment / Question