Ab Circle Pro
The Ab Circle Pro is a fitness machine that targets your entire abs. You put your knees on it and move around in a circular motion. This circular motion combines ab and cardio workouts to make sure that your entire body is getting targeted, making results appear much faster than normal crunches. The Ab Circle Pro comes with three levels of resistance, so its used for any fitness level. The product also is made from stainless steel, and it folds up, allowing for easy storage. It also comes with a workout DVD, a nutrition guide, and vitamins to jump-start your workout.
The commercial asks if youre struggling to lose fat, and then points out that traditional exercises dont take care of all of your abs. The product claims that it uses the momentum of gravity to target your entire midsection while you work out in a circular motion. The Ab Circle Pro can also be used for your buns and thighs. It claims that situps can make your neck hurt and notes how you can watch TV while working out on the Ab Circle Pro. Customers claim that they can see the pounds shed off and that it helped their exercise routine.
Total Cost Breakdown
The cost of Ab Circle Pro is $14.95 plus $34.50 shipping for a total price of $49.45.
1 Visitors rate it 4.0 Stars
Great Low Price
What is it?
The Ab Circle Pro is an abdominal exercise machine which allows you to work your entire abdominal region, plus your core, at the same time. Made out of high-quality steel like the machines at the gym, it can be easily folded and stored under a couch or under the bed. No matter your fitness level, youll find it offers an appropriate challenge, as there are three resistance levels to choose from. You can also quickly convert it into a bun and thigh machine.
How does it work?
If youre using the Ab Circle Pro to work your abs and core, youll kneel and slide your body back and forth in a half-circle on the friction-free circular track. You wont find this painful, as this motion works with gravitational forces, and its effective since it targets both your obliques and your upper and lower abs. When you remove the center pin to use the machine to work your buns and thighs, you will simply open and shut your legs on the same track, effectively targeting both these lower areas.
How to use it:
- Unfold the machine on a flat surface (even in front of the television!).
- Choose a resistance level and set it, as per the included instructions.
- Place each knee on one of the two foam knee cushions, and begin performing the motion to work your abs and core.
- When youre ready to work your buns and thighs, remove the center pin from the machine.
- Perform the exercise which targets your buns and thighs, keeping your knees on the knee pads.
- When youre finished with the machine, fold it back up and slide it into a convenient place.
- Works nearly every part of your body
- Helps get rid of love handles
- Tones you so youll look better in both clothes and bathing suits
- Motions work with gravity, not against it
- Three resistance levels suited for people of different fitness levels
- Easily folds and unfolds
- Portable, so you can exercise virtually anywhere in your home
- Offers support to knees
- Will not strain or put pressure on your lower back
Why is it better than doing sit-ups or using other abdominal machines?
Manual sit-ups and many other abdominal machines require you to move yourself up and down in order to work your abs, which often feels strenuous and works against gravity. On the other hand, the circular motion youll perform while using the Ab Circle Pro is much more pleasant and works with gravity. Most abdominal machines will only target one area of the abs, while this one not only targets the entire abdominal area, but also offers you the option of using it to specifically work your buns and thighs as well.
The reason the vast majority of people who avoid exercise do so is because it seems hard. The Ab Circle Pro will help remedy this problem by making working out much easier for you. Instead of having to get dressed in attractive workout gear and leave your home to go to a gym, you can simply unfold the Ab Circle Pro and exercise while watching television, sending texts on your cell phone, or hanging out with your family. The machine can easily be folded and stored, so it wont take up space you need for other activities.